XS Fitness COVID Update
Hello Loyal XS Fitness Members,
The West Australian Government has announced a 5 day hard lockdown from 6:00pm Sunday 31 January to 6:00pm Friday February 2021.
The lockdown requires that all people stay at home except:
- to attend work because they can't work from home or remotely;
- to shop for essentials like groceries, medicine and necessary supplies;
- for medical or health care needs including compassionate requirements and looking after the vulnerable; and
- to exercise with only one other person, limited to one hour per day in your neighbourhood.
During the lockdown any person leaving their home will be required to wear a mask at all times, including at workplaces and on public transport.
A range of venues and businesses are required to close in the lockdown, including
- Pubs, bars and clubs
- Indoor sporting facilities
- Playgrounds and skate parks
- Cinemas and entertainment venues
- The casino
- Religious venues
- Restaurants and cafes
As a result of XS Fitness needing to close for the 5 day lockdown, all direct debit membership payments will continue as usual for this week, however a credit will be applied to your account on a pro-rata basis. This credit will be subtracted from your following membership payment.
Memberships that are paid in full (e.g. 6 month membership), will be suspended for the period that the gym is closed, thus no time is lost.
If the lockdown exceeds the original 5 days planned, we will keep members updated in due time with changes to payments.
Thanks for your continued support of the gym since last lockdown, we look forward to having everyone back as soon as possible.
XS Fitness Gym Manager