Membership Price Increase - 1st of November 2021
Memo To Members
Hello XS Members,
Firstly, we’d like to say a big THANK YOU for being a member of XS Fitness ❤️ We know that 2021 hasn’t exactly been the smoothest year for fitness-fans like us. Lockdown 1, then lockdown 2, then masks! Well, let's hope we’re in the clear now, fingers crossed!
If you’ve been down the gym recently, you may have noticed a few pieces of new equipment: seated bicep curl, seated hamstring curl, slim backed adjustable bench and more pieces to come!
Or, if you’ve been lucky enough to be at the gym when it ISN’T raining, the new outdoor turf to further extend our outdoor training area.
Our mission is to create a boutique gym in South Perth that our members actually ENJOY being at. We aren't a cookie-cutter gym managed by a National franchise model, we’re owner-operated by current XS member Andy Ford. Even though it has been a tough twelve months for us, we’ve been able to successfully:
- Hire and retain the best staff and attract a range of diverse PTs that can cater to all our members
- Continually improve upon our already strict cleaning regime, through UV-C germicidal lamps and weekend cleaning regimes!
- Implement a new CRM software that improves XS-to-member communication
- Upgrade the CrowdDj music streaming service and Red Bull on-demand sports sponsorship
- Expand our outdoor training area
We want to do even more!
But like we mentioned before we aren’t part of a large National franchise like some of our competitors are. This means that, in-order for us to keep the best PTs, maintain existing equipment (whilst ordering new pieces), continually expand the outdoor training area ready for summer, and keep doing all the amazing stuff that you see and love, we will need to increase the price of our membership for current members effective on the 1st of November 2021.
Bringing current members in-line with new member pricing.
This increase equals $1 additional per week for standard memberships and $0.5 per week for concession memberships.
With this increased membership we can maintain the innovation and culture that you’ve come to love at XS Fitness. Such as:
- Develop more engaging Marketing for our existing members through training tips and recipe ideas with Callum, Greig and Lucy
- Member benefit scheme to get you discount at local businesses
- Invest and continue to develop and grow our outdoor training equipment
- Development of the “XS Gardens” outdoor stretching zone with new plants
- Implement Kayo Sports that brings global sports right to XS Fitness
- Discounted $RRP supplements and training equipment from the XS store.
We cannot continue to offer the high standard of service and facility we do at XS Fitness without the extra $$ each week.
Whilst the following has not impacted our decision it is important to note, Fair Work Australia has made adjustments to the fitness industry award requiring staff wages to be increased at the start of November, meaning our beautiful staff need to be paid a bit more for taking care of everyone at the facility.
If you have any concerns about this, please come and see our membership team in person during our staffed hours. We’re staffed Mon – Fri: 6:30am – 10am. 3:30pm – 6:30pm. Saturdays: 9am – 12pm (noon).
Callum Tuffield | Gym Manager
(08) 6498 6001
0433 969 636